- 1 packet of red or pink peanuts
- Heat up the oven to 200oC.
- Place the peanuts on
an oven tray and spread it out.
- Place peanuts in the oven to roast.
- Check after 15 minutes. Shake the tray to roll the peanuts.
- Put it back in the oven repeat step 4 until the peanuts are golden brown. It’s good to turn the heat down as soon as there is a light tan on the peanuts. Then allow the low heat to finally roast the nuts to perfection.
- Once golden brown, take it out of the oven and let it cool down.
- Once cooled, peel the skin by massaging the peanuts with your palms or finger tips. To remove chuff, see the video here.